Thursday, July 18, 2024

 Subject :Re: HEY, YOU!!


Well, I'll tell you the story of my week.

It were so sad. An entire fambly lost they check so we had to evict them.

See the crack baby died and they lost they check. Nobody in the neighborhood knew about the crack baby 'cept the fambly and me. I got to see it cause I had to make a repair in the crack baby room. Nobody tolds me 'bout da crack baby so I gots the shock of my life. I popped a sweat so bad that when I left the crack baby's room you could smell the fear coming off of me.

The crack baby would scare shit ought uv anyone. 17 years old wid a beard and snaggle toofizzez and only about 3 foot long laying down all day long inside this hospital baby bed. Shit, the crack baby was a sho' nuff MONSTER! Dey coulda charged admission to see dat little mug...
And his mama wuz a monster too, only she wuz a geek munster.

He might uv been a monster but they fambly loved dat monster cause keeping that monster in they house got them a government check so, unfortunately, when the crack baby died on his eighteenth birfday, the check run out and we have to evict the fambly. The mama showed up fo' dah funeral too & nobody in the neighborhood knew she had a crack baby but evahbody come to find out she had five chilrin. She alzways just have a baby and pawn it off after it born.

You might say,"Oh, dat turrible but at least they got they fambly." Yeah, dey gots dey fambly all right but they fambly so mean they'd fight a circular saw !

Duh crack baby wuddn't dah onliest one in duh fambly to die while dey resided on 30th Avenue. They boy got kilt too. He died behind the same bidness dat kilt his Daddy, his uncle and his damn brother. Crossfire! Dem bastards in dat fambly is bad about gittin' in front uv they cousins when they in a scrap. Dey allz git kilt behind dat shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment