Thursday, August 29, 2024

"Your life is right now! It’s not later! It’s not in that time of retirement. It’s not when the lover gets here. It’s not when you’ve moved into the new house. It’s not when you get the better job. Your life is right now. It will always be right now. You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it’s not ever going to get better than right now—until it gets better right now!"

 As for any wisdom that old ROBERTOREG may have picked up along the way during my 74-plus year sojourn, it's the faith that one day soon my spirit is gonna leave my old body to go meet the perfect love of God and then to be immediately transferred to another body ready to begin the same damn life journey all over again. 

My hope comes from the little bit I know of THE PERFECT LOVE OF MY MAKER that awaits me and I'm certain that it'll be worth all the sacrifice and trouble that came with living this full life that I've had the opportunity to experience. Until that day comes, I'll work for the love of life every day like I'm gonna live forever and I'll pray every night like I'm gonna die before mornin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment